“Personal data” means data relating to a living individual who can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information in the possession of Sol. This includes information (not an exhaustive list) such as the customer’s name, address, contact numbers, license plate number, vehicle registration number, date of birth etc.
Sol is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website. We will not market, sell, disseminate, disclose, trade, transmit, transfer, share, lease or rent any personal data to any third party unless specifically authorized by you to divulge your information except:
- to third party service providers ;
- where we are required by law or we are under a legal obligation to do so or we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and reasonable requests of law enforcement or such other competent governmental authority or where ordered by the court;
- where required to protect the security, quality or integrity or our service;
- where required to protect Sol’s rights including the right to bring or defend any civil or criminal claim;
- where required to protect the property, or safety of Sol, other users or the public.
General Duty of Care and Third Parties
Sol shall put measures in place to prevent data breaches and securely protect the data. Any affiliate or third party which Sol employs or engages shall be required to provide a comparable level of security.
The information collected and retained is used to improve customer service and measure the performance of the business. It is also used to communicate and notify customers regarding prize winnings etc. and for marketing purposes should they subscribe to our communications. Any information provided to, or collected by Sol, whether through this website, at our office or through other forms of transmission, remains private and confidential.
Erasure or Rectification of Information
If you at any time wish for your information to be rectified or erased and you no longer wish to submit information through our website, you must provide us with reasonable notice via the address below. Moreover, if you cancel the JOURNIE Rewards Programme or it is terminated by SOL, your consent is thereby withdrawn. As such, Sol, its affiliates and any contracted third party will be required to erase all personal data relating to you except as provided for in the Security clause above.
SOL PETROLEUM BERMUDA LIMITED
25 Ferry Road
St. George’s GE01
Attn: The General Manager
Email: [email protected]